THE SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP ZONING OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR BUSINESS FROM
FRIDAY-JUNE 3, 2022 TO TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2022
ALL PERMITS APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED NO LATER THAN 3PM ON WEDNESDAY,
JUNE 1, 2022.
DIRECT ANY ZONING QUESTIONS TO BOARD OF TRUSTEES.
1. Property Maintenance Code, Section 2523.1 - Vegetation and Weed Cutting Required. Reminder - residential lawn height not to exceed eight-inches in height in front, side and rear yards.
2. Junk, Disabled or Inoperable Motor Vehicles are required to be housed in a completely enclosed structure, or concealed by fencing.
3. Raising of poultry and livestock in residential parcels less than 1 acre is prohibited.
4. Shed and Accessory Structures require a permit from Shawnee Township, regardless to foundation type. No permit fee for sheds less than 200 SF in size. Sheds over 200 SF the permit fee is determined by the fee schedule.
5. MAXX Boxes & POD units used for temp. storage require a zoning permit, permit fee and valid for 2 weeks in driveway. Resident -may request a 60 day extension, which will require the portable unit to be moved to rear yard and on a stone, brick or concrete surface, and additional accessory structure fee.
Construction Permits & Forms
- CONSTRUCTION PERMIT APPLICATION 2021
- ACCESSORY BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATION 2021
- FENCE PERMIT 2021
- SIGN PERMIT APPLICATION 2021
- VENDOR -DO NOT CONTACT LIST
- APPLICATION FOR PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT OR AMENDMENT 2021
- APPLICATION FOR NEW RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- VENDOR REGRISTRATION APPLICATION 2021
- SWIMMING POOL APPLICATION - AMENDED JUNE 15, 2021
- ADMINISTRATIVE FEE SCHEDULE 2021